AC CO Alarm Detector With Exhaust Fan , Semiconductor CO Sensor
* Semiconductor CO Sensor
* 100V-240V AC Powerd
* Test Button
* 5-year warranty for sensor
* EN50291Standard co detector
The leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths all over the
world, Carbon Monoxide (CO) is odorless, tasteless and invisible,
poisonous gas. It is produced by the incomplete burning of solid,
liquid, and gaseous fuels. Appliances fueled with natural gas,
liquefied petroleum (LP gas), oil, kerosene, coal, or wood may
produce CO. Burning charcoal produces CO. Running cars produce CO.
The only safe way to know if carbon monoxide is present is to
install CO alarms (CO detector) on every level of your home and in
The carbon monoxide detector used to detect the co ,which are widely used in household, kitchen &hotel.
AC 100-240V, 50~60Hz
0°c ~ +50 °c
10% ~ 95% Relative Humidity (RH)
Auto Reset after CO clears
Semiconductor CO Sensor
AC Power: LED constant bright, Green
Alarm: LED flashing, Red
Sensor Failure: LED constant bright, Yellow
85dB at 10 feet
* Easy to install.
* Auto-Check Sensor Failure
* Auto Reset After CO Clears
* Monitoring for carbon monoxide in a continuous manner.
* Giving a loud alarm (85 dB) when it detects a buildup of carbon
* Having a Test button for you to test the alarm anytime.
* Self-testing its operative function continuously.
* Comply with the requirements of EN50291.
* Offering a 5-year warranty for the carbon monoxide sensing unit
1) Payment: Western Union, T/T, L/C, Money Gram
2) Shipping: DHL, UPS,TNT, EMS, and other courier available as
3) Delivery time: 7-15 days after your full payment.
* Professional experience and ability to accept and fulfill ODM/OEM
* Answer your enquiries, questions and emails in 24 hours
* Direct control on material, testing, quality, lead time ect.
* Flexible Payment terms ranged at different quantity
* One year warranty life for all detectors sold out from Lydian