Standalone CO Alarm Detector AC Powered Sound Flash Warning Alarm
The leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths all over the
world, Carbon Monoxide (CO) is odorless, tasteless and invisible,
poisonous gas. It is produced by the incomplete burning of solid,
liquid, and gaseous fuels. Appliances fueled with natural gas,
liquefied petroleum (LP gas), oil, kerosene, coal, or wood may
produce CO. Burning charcoal produces CO. Running cars produce CO.
The only safe way to know if carbon monoxide is present is to
install CO alarms (CO detector) on every level of your home and in
* Easy to install.
* Auto-Check Sensor Failure
* Auto Reset After CO Clears
* Monitoring for carbon monoxide in a continuous manner.
* Giving a loud alarm (85 dB) when it detects a buildup of carbon
* Having a Test button for you to test the alarm anytime.
* Self-testing its operative function continuously.
* Comply with the requirements of EN50291.
* Offering a 5-year warranty for the carbon monoxide sensing unit
AC 100-240V, 50~60Hz
0°c ~ +50 °c
10% ~ 95% Relative Humidity (RH)
Auto Reset after CO clears
Semiconductor CO Sensor
85dB at 10 feet
AC Power: LED constant bright, Green
Alarm: LED flashing, Red
Sensor Failure: LED constant bright, Yellow